Sex Sim > How to make things for Sex Sim

Hair Styles for Characters : XML Specs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jak (ripened peach):
Do you have the hair styler add-on?

There is no way for users to add new hair textures to the sim, but with the hair styler you can easily colorize it.

Try the following type of tag in your XML file:

<HairColor>0,179,17</HairColor>

The three numbers are RGB values for the hair color tint.

--- Quote from: LazeeDragon on March 05, 2013, 01:57:45 PM ---Not sure where to post this but i have been trying to find out if i can add a hair texture to the game i have all the add-ons worked fine for the pub-hair...but having issues with the main head hair. anyone have any ideas..reason i ask is i downloaded a character from another user and her hair is green and shows up fine...
my texture is one i made and eveything shows up in the main part of the manager: icons and such but the hair is white when i click on the icon...
tyvm have a wonderful day :)
~LD~

--- End quote ---

LazeeDragon:
Do you have the hair styler add-on? yes

There is no way for users to add new hair textures to the sim, but with the hair styler you can easily colorize it.

<HairColor>0,179,17</HairColor> I did that is y it works for pubic hair
Unless am not using the correct .xml file so what is the name or the correct .xml file??

i noticed the under creater_user...under the hair there is a texture folder what do i name the texture?

happy simming y'all lol, ;)
~LD~

Jak (ripened peach):
The tags go into the character xml file.

There is no way for a user to load a custom hair texture so there's no file you need, you just add the haircolor tags to the character xml file and that will do it.

--- Quote from: LazeeDragon on March 06, 2013, 09:55:30 AM ---Do you have the hair styler add-on? yes

<HairColor>0,179,17</HairColor> I did that is y it works for pubic hair
Unless am not using the correct .xml file so what is the name or the correct .xml file??

i noticed the under creater_user...under the hair there is a texture folder what do i name the texture?

happy simming y'all lol, ;)
~LD~

--- End quote ---

LazeeDragon:
which xml file? and do rename the file? if so what name?  tyvm ^^

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: LazeeDragon on March 07, 2013, 07:39:52 PM ---which xml file? and do rename the file? if so what name?  tyvm ^^

--- End quote ---

http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,598.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version