Sex Sim > How to make things for Sex Sim

Hair Styles for Characters : XML Specs

(1/3) > >>

Jak (ripened peach):
This info is covered in the XML Specs thread but I thought I'd make a thread for just this alone so it's more clear.

To change hair on a character, open their XML file and look for the <Hair> tag.  Then use one of the following (the part before the parenthesis) to set the hair style.  For instance, to use Kendra's hairstyle you would set the tag line to: <Hair>punky</Hair>

Female Hair:
messy (Alison)
punky (Kendra)
pixie (Layla)
glamour (Robyn)
feathered (Ulani)
glamour-mixed (Shauna)
short_messy (Tiffany)
updo (Ayumi)
bop (Catt)
secretary (Vanessa - without glasses)
secretary_w_glasses (Vanessa - with glasses)
night_out (Samantha)
angel (Joanne)
none (bald)

Male Hair:
short_mussed (Alec)
none (Tai)

oncesailor:
Jak,

Can we change the hair color?  If so - how?

Thanks.

(If I can change the color, might be back to make some additional mods)   :eyebrows:

Jak (ripened peach):
As soon as I release the Hair Styler add-on you will be able to change the color, yes.

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: JimmyHoffa on May 27, 2011, 10:58:56 AM ---
I just purchased Catt and tried to use her hair on a mod.  I used the following tag - <Hair>bob</Hair>.  When I open the mod, she has no hair and I get a "Missing Items" notice.  The missing items notice goes away if I use a different hair style.

The 'bob' works on Catt.  I tried the "bob" on other mods with the same results - an error message.  I tried other hair styles and they work on this mod with no error message.  I tried re-installing everything and still get the same error with the 'bob'.

Does the 'bob' work on mods?

--- End quote ---

Try bop, not bob.  I just realized I typed it wrong in the first post... fixing it now!

LazeeDragon:
Not sure where to post this but i have been trying to find out if i can add a hair texture to the game i have all the add-ons worked fine for the pub-hair...but having issues with the main head hair. anyone have any ideas..reason i ask is i downloaded a character from another user and her hair is green and shows up fine...
my texture is one i made and eveything shows up in the main part of the manager: icons and such but the hair is white when i click on the icon...
tyvm have a wonderful day :)
~LD~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version