Sex Sim > How to make things for Sex Sim

How to make bigger boobs (or smaller ones)

<< < (2/7) > >>

kvlt:
Some templates would certainly be useful haha. I was just drawing a bit and hoping I got in the right direction... I got the hang of it now though. I'm glad you can actually edit and save the PNG files while the Sim is running, so you don't have to restart it a billion times to see the effect.

As for other suggestions, is that POV thing still coming up?

tdm100:
How do you edit The Best Seat Pose/Animation to make the Male suck on the Females breasts?

Jak (ripened peach):

--- Quote from: tdm100 on July 22, 2010, 02:44:23 AM ---How do you edit The Best Seat Pose/Animation to make the Male suck on the Females breasts?

--- End quote ---

That particular animation is more like where he's brushing his mouth over her breasts, so there's no sucking in it as it is.  We do plan to have some animations in the future with full-on whole mouth over the breast sucking but this one is more like a playful tease. 

You can if you like turn on the guy's tongue for that animation if you like, so it snakes out and licks her nipple.  To do that, go into the Sex Sim\Runtime\_aData\animations\info\ folder and look for the fm-sofa.xml file.  Open that in a text editor.

Next, find the line that says "<TongueAnimation_02>0</TongueAnimation_02>" and change the "0" between the tags to a "4".  Save and try it in the game.

Please note: As with all modifications, make sure to create a backup of the file before you mess about with it.  Also, with the animation xml files there is always the possibility that an update will overwrite the changes you've made so keep a backup of your changes also.  Updates will NEVER overwrite anything in the "user_created folder", but there is currently no "user_created" folder for animation files so those particular files are subject to change for the time being.

Speakman:
Very cool, and simple.

Tell me though, does all this work on the guys too?  Can we change most anything we like about all the models in terms of size at least?

Also, I see a lot of details in those files, blood type, age, sexual orientation, etc.  What do those do if changed?

Any more info as to what does what on these files would be great.  Thanks for all this.

Tarakis:
Thank You for the Tutorial. It helped me out alot. Was as you said Wordy but simple. I played around with some of the other stats and got some good looking ones and some down right weird ones. Boobs it seems can't go lower than 0.8 with getting a "divot"underneath them. If you shorten the body or arms and legs to much the animations and screwed. I plan on trying my hand at some Character and Clothing add-ons, I hope to be up there with oncesailor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version