March 28, 2024, 02:15:59 AM

Author Topic: How to make bigger boobs (or smaller ones)  (Read 76941 times)

rocbach

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: How to make bigger boobs (or smaller ones)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »
 OK, am I missing something here? I just uploaded and installed update. Went and perused the XML files for Robyn and Layla, thinking I could add the "boob flop" line to the code of my experiments, but it's not there? Just wondering if this feature is only for newer models, or was there an overwrite failure?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
If there is no boob flop line in the XML then it defaults to '0' or 'none', which is what the girls have anyway.  There is only flop when added via the Breast Shaper.  There won't be any actual boob flop line in the XML files yet since none of the girls needed it as they all the characters I've released so far are set to no flop by default.

Also, when I released the patch the other day to fix the problems with the Breast Shaper I had to temporarily disable XML based boob flop as it was no longer working correctly (I also removed the reference to it from this tutorial thread so as not to confuse anyone).  So for the time being boob flop can no be set in the XML files, it can only be set by using the Breast Shaper add-on.  I'll get it back in for the next patch.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
OK, now I'm confused. Did you mean the 10 march patch, or another one that's still in the future? 
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 02:50:20 PM »
OK, now I'm confused. Did you mean the 10 march patch, or another one that's still in the future?

Sorry, yeah I meant a patch in the future, most likely the next update letter (1.0i).

IXLUK

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »
1. First, download this file and install it.  It will put some images into your "user_created" folder and we're going to use these images for now in place of custom made Photoshop ones.  Later as you create custom characters that you might want to share with other people, you can make your own images, but these will work for starting out.

For me, when logged into the forum, the link you provide ( http://www.sexsim.com/files/misc/sexsim_custom-girls-pics.exe ) just directs to the home page of the website, so we cannot download this file. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks all.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »
1. First, download this file and install it.  It will put some images into your "user_created" folder and we're going to use these images for now in place of custom made Photoshop ones.  Later as you create custom characters that you might want to share with other people, you can make your own images, but these will work for starting out.

For me, when logged into the forum, the link you provide ( http://www.sexsim.com/files/misc/sexsim_custom-girls-pics.exe ) just directs to the home page of the website, so we cannot download this file. 

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks all.

Sorry, that file was missing from the recent crash.  Try again, it should work now.

IXLUK

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
Perfect.. Thanks mate :)

speedbuster

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2011, 06:08:46 AM »
jak thanks for the discription
I have tried it and the boobs looking gorgeous

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 12:45:05 PM »
hmmm.  I think the stuff about the xml for "flop" was removed a patch or two back when it was broken - but doesn't seem to have been added back in?
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 01:06:58 PM »
hmmm.  I think the stuff about the xml for "flop" was removed a patch or two back when it was broken - but doesn't seem to have been added back in?

You might be right.  I'll check into it and see if I can get it back into the next update.

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 02:25:25 PM »
Having a little bit of a ply, and there's definitely something going on when I add     
Code: [Select]
<BoobFlop>xxx</BoobFlop> to the XML files.

Did something make it in?

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:18 PM »
It got turned on by accident in the last build.  I had turned it off before. It doesn't fully work 100% so until I can get it working again the way I want it to, consider it -officially- off, even if it can be turned on currently.

LazeeDragon

• i love creating too bad cannot do guys yet lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2013, 12:14:56 PM »
hey ik this is an older thread but i am fairly new and i was wondering where do oyu put the txt file after you save it?
tyvm in advance ^^ never mind i figured it out :) just never messed with .xml files b4
~LD~

greekman44

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:49 AM »
Hello. I would like to ask something.

I tried to make boobs that gravity made them hang  but i could't make it.

Is it my fault or is it the editor fault?

Thank you.

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:25 AM »
Hello. I would like to ask something.

I tried to make boobs that gravity made them hang  but i could't make it.

Is it my fault or is it the editor fault?

Thank you.

That was an option that existed in an older version but I had to remove it due to some issues it was causing. I am working on a new update so I'll see if I can get it working again for that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk