March 28, 2024, 05:04:13 AM

Author Topic: Another idea ... interactive stories?  (Read 10633 times)

nylonphiliac

• Very excited about potential for SexSim
    • View Profile
Another idea ... interactive stories?
« on: January 21, 2011, 03:49:21 AM »
First, congrats to NMM for thinking outside the box and getting the story thing going.

Looking forward to more instalments and other contributors on that score.

Got me thinking though...

I've recently been doing my usual anual sweep of the web to see what's new in erotic stuff and found some interesting interactive stories done by e.g. Shark's Lagoon (http://sharks-lagoon.fr/home/home_page.html).

This got me wondering if SexSim could do something similar?

As I imagine it, it would be like the Sequencer (in another well-known 3D product) but would allow the export of an interactive Flash movie.

Just an idea -- I guess it is also possible by simply recording sequences off of SexSim, but it would be an interesting option for later on down the line..?

Cheers,

N.
My profile pic shows what I want in the game - skirts and pantyhose. No, I'm not a girl ;-)

Jak (ripened peach)

• Administrator
  • I codes the codes
    • View Profile
    • Ripened Peach Entertainment
Re: Another idea ... interactive stories?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 09:37:42 AM »
Yes, this is something I mentioned in another thread about wanting to do in the future.  It's definitely on our "to-do-wish-list".

NMM

• Tester
  • Storytime!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:50:11 PM »
Thanks guys, more episodes to come :)

The screenshot function is pretty good and stable I've found, you can get a nice 'flick-book' effect with some clever camera-work and timing - the story I did was only took a couple of afternoons to put together, and looks a bit nicer than the Shark's Lagoon offerings, thanks to the awesome quality of Sex Sim!

Exporting of movies would indeed be a nice feature, although it's probably just easier to put the desired settings into Sex Sim and let it run for moving footage - with screenshots I found you can capture distinct moments that you wouldn't expect from the stock animations: take this one that didn't fit in the script, but looked nice, when I was looking for some 'foreplay' ideas...

It could be nice to have features that let you queue up a set of positions and timings, then press play and let the game go through them automatically - you could even add predicted excitement meter interface to show the character's arousal as your scene progresses; or leave it out for the meta-game of trying to set up a sequence that both looks good and gets the characters off at the right time!

ak3566

• Tester
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 01:44:37 PM »
I agree, a sequencer type this would be an excellent feature. We can sit back and enjoy the show!   ;D

For now we have to use a third party program such as camstudio (http://www.camstudio.org) to record part of the screen and then splice out the parts, etc..

PS. Sorry to post in an old topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk