Sex Sim > General Discussion

Sex Sim 2

<< < (2/3) > >>

Giselle:

--- Quote from: fr3dxxx on August 25, 2019, 03:52:15 AM ---So happy to see that Sex Sim is getting a sequel.

Any chance there will be cumshots/creampies in Sex Sim 2?

--- End quote ---
Yes we are working on visible cum. Using actual fluid simulation this time so it will be more organic. Not sure if it will be in the initial release since we're bursting at the seams to get it out to you all and the cum still needs some work, but it will be coming soon, for sure. :)

wolf007:

Any update on progress? I can't be the only one checking sexsim2.com twice per day... ^-^ :) 8)

Giselle:

--- Quote from: wolf007 on September 11, 2019, 06:39:17 PM ---
Any update on progress? I can't be the only one checking sexsim2.com twice per day... ^-^ :) 8)

--- End quote ---
Just wrapping things up for release right now. The final stretch with a new game always takes longer than expected, but we're super close. I'll post here soon with more info.

sonci:
Excuse me, have you considered publishing SexSim2 on the Steam platform? :)

Giselle:
We've given it some thought, yes, but have to discuss it some more to see how that would affect the modding system, etc. There's a lot that has to be done to a game to make it ready for Steam, and since our games tend to be highly moddable it adds some extra layers of difficulty to get them ready for it. It's under consideration, though, for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version