March 28, 2024, 04:15:30 AM

Author Topic: Pronzilla's People Permutor v0.3  (Read 8971 times)

pronzilla

• Sex Sim Rock Star
  • what does this button do? <fx:ka-boom>
    • View Profile
Pronzilla's People Permutor v0.3
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:03:42 PM »
Pronzilla's People Permutor v0.3

This version is obsolete, look for a newer one elsewhere in this board...

Changes from last version:
  • Add controls so you can tailor the body morphing a bit
  • bug fixes:
    • cope better if we can't write to the Sex Sim User Content directory
    • cope if sex sim has moved since we last checked

How do I install it?

First, you're going to need to install a Java runtime from http://www.java.com/

Once you have that installed, just create a directory somewhere on your system and put the ppp.jar file (attached below) in it.  Double-click the ppp.jar file to run it. 

What is it?

Pronzilla's People Permutor is a totally, utterly, UNOFFICIAL, Java-based utility for Ripened Peach's SexSim.  It generates random girls (only, for now) by "permuting" the details of the girls you have installed, some included-as-standard-with-Sex-Sim stuff and fiddling with the body proportions in the XML file a bit.

The next time you fire up SS, you'll see 10 extra girls named "ppp 0" to "ppp 9".  I'm sure you can figure things out from there.

PLEASE NOTE:
PPP WILL OVERWRITE ANY EXISTING XML FILES NAMED f-ppp_(n).xml
IF YOU HAVE VERSIONS OF THOSE FILES YOU WANT TO KEEP (SUCH AS OUTPUT FROM PREVIOUS RUNS) COPY THEM ELSEWHERE BEFORE RUNNING PPP AGAIN, OR THEY WILL GET WIPED.

But her feet go through the floor!?!?!

Um.  Yeah.  Many of the girls PPP generates don't always interact terribly well with the animations.  Limbs through the floor, partners' hands passing through bodies, that sort of thing.  Try switching the "everything else" morphing to "no morphing", but that removes half the fun...

Any requests?
I've worked through most of my initial "must have" feature list (though I've still got some more tweaks I want to make).  So, anyone else got any feature requests?  No promises, but there's no harm in asking...

The files
ppp.jar is the program itself.
history.txt is just a list of what got added in what version, including bug fix descriptions.  probably very dull, but included for completeness.
readme.txt is stuff you should know about PPP, but most of it's in this post anyway.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 02:39:56 PM by pronzilla »
Please remix my stuff! Use anything I've posted here as the base for your own work.  Please post it here too!

Want more girls?  Pronzilla's People Permutor makes more by mixing up the ones you've already got

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk