March 28, 2024, 04:54:05 AM

Author Topic: Thoughts on positions, sounds, etc. Is there anyone out there still?  (Read 5657 times)

Rhavyc

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
So, new guy here, obviously. I've gone through all the entire add-on shop and through the entire list of positions there isn't a single one for anal. No anal, really?

Ok, that complaint out of the way.
Is there a way to change the voices for the characters? Might just be me, but I think that would be grand.

Also, a way to set it on auto so that it cycles through positions on its own would be lovely. Need both hands sometimes right?

Thanks to whomever finds this,
Rhavyc

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on positions, sounds, etc. Is there anyone out there still?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
Thank you for joining us. We're currently talking about ideas moving forward, so it's entirely possible that new add-ons will be on the way. Along with some of the other suggestions, anal is (and has been) one of the top requests, so it's high up on the possibilities. It's a more difficult addition to put in, though, which is why we haven't done it yet. Yore other suggestions are also noted, thanks for your thoughts! :)

purpbeetle

• Keep Sex Sim Alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 02:04:04 PM »
So, new guy here, obviously. I've gone through all the entire add-on shop and through the entire list of positions there isn't a single one for anal. No anal, really?

All really good suggestions, and I'm also interested in seeing some new material. I stand by my opinion that the existing assets of this software are far superior to their counterparts in other programs I've tried. Also, there should be points for having used the word "whomever". Cheers.
- purplebeetle69 a.k.a. Jed W.

KingCock253

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:34:08 AM »
YES I DO THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANAL IN THIS GAME MY NOW eX WIFE LOVED IT :'( :thumbsup: :thumbsup:UWMAER

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk