March 28, 2024, 11:29:50 AM

Author Topic: Hair Styles List  (Read 15400 times)

Lerise

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Hair Styles List
« on: March 31, 2017, 04:15:48 AM »
Hi all, I'm new to Sex Sims. I've bought some peach points and bought a lot content.
I found on the forums here a list of the girls needed for all the hair styles and I got them but I'm having a
problem with 1 or 2 for instance Angel style just comes up bald. I think I may need to buy a girl with that style but can't find
which one. Is there any chance of an updated list of all the girls with all the hair styles I need? The list I saw on the forums
was a couple of years old.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Hair Styles List
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »
Angel hair comes with official character 'Joanne'. In general, with a lot of the hairstyles, you can search in the store to find the official character that comes with it. As far as a list of all hairstyles goes, I don't have anything handy but I'll see if I can put something together.

I know there are a couple of styles used in some custom characters which came with BabeSoul girls on a separate site which are apparently no longer available.

Lerise

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »
I found a temporary fix to the problem, I apply the hair style then quit the game and restart it and the hair style will be on the girl.
I've run into a new problem though, I just purchased some points and bought the camping trip and beach locations and some other stuff. I had a problem with both locations and followed the official support post to delete the sexsim.ini file and it worked for the beach but not the camping trip. I'm sure I saw another post on here about fixing that location but haven't been able to find it again.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 09:58:30 PM »
What is the problem you're having with those two items?

Lerise

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 06:17:22 AM »
So I got the beach location working but when I try the camping location this what I get.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 03:31:33 PM »
Ok, please see this thread which will tell you how to file a tech support request, and it will give me the info I need to help solve this for you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk