March 28, 2024, 06:26:47 AM

Author Topic: failed connection..  (Read 18197 times)

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
failed connection..
« on: March 09, 2017, 10:54:40 AM »
Hello
I am trying two days in a row to play the game but i receive the message that could n't connect to the internet so I should try again.. My internet is fine and I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but no good so far.. Any ideas as I am unable to play ..I have n't seen an announcement that the site is under maintenance though ..
Thank you

quop

• View Profile
Re: failed connection..
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
I'm having the same problem

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 09:58:40 AM »
must be having server problems hope they fix it soon. A new update on content would be nice though I prefer locations or new sex positions over characters. If we do get a new character maybe a couple new male ones we already have plenty of females

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »
The same thing I wanted to hope. If it was for an update I think we would have an announcement or something I don't know .. It's a few days now hope they ll fix it.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 09:07:47 AM »
Still down? What is going on if they are going to stop supporting the game then they should make it playable without internet connection as we payed for a working program. Sad I still have a lot of peach points too for purchasing upgrades.

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 04:48:35 AM »
Still down and no official response for anything .. At least to inform us for something .. Very strange..

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 09:07:07 AM »
I am beginning to think they closed shop :( Very sad as I have a lot of peach points remaining. The worst is that we can't play at all. If they are not going to maintain the online servers then they need to make the game playable offline for those who already own the game.

quop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 11:42:29 AM »
I put in a ticket on the helpdesk a few days ago and I haven't heard back. I wonder if there's a way to hack the game so it lets you play offline

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 05:20:47 AM »
I had peach points too and I wanted to buy some things I miss .. The shop fuctions normal though and at the starting load screen you can see the daily offers as normal .Someone can easily  be confused and buy something for a game that wont run anymore.. I support this game for years and its shame there is no option to play it offline.. That kind of practices will first drive customers away from "always online services " and second from further future projects the team probably will bring .. I really don't understand the reason to be so unreliable with their  customers .

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 10:07:29 AM »
I also Put in a support ticket with no response. Also PM Giselle. Online play is understanding it makes it so there is no hack version to get software for free. The bad thing here is they don't even seem to care if the game is running or not. They had to of made a small fortune off the game and now it just sits forgotten. If they don't want to support it anymore then they do need to make a offline patch for it. Shouldn't matter if people steal it if they are not thinking its making money anymore but to forget the customers that supported them is very rude.

I wish I had the software and skill to make my own game I have tons of ideas that would make it one of the best. As of now I don't have any idea what to do if I had a tutor that can teach me some basics I wouldn't mind learning. If any of you know how but don't have the time to actually build a full game but can teach me the ropes I would appreciate it

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 07:59:26 PM »
Please try again. We were doing maintenance and it took longer than expected. Thanks for your patience!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk