March 28, 2024, 03:00:33 PM

Author Topic: My account is for sale  (Read 9849 times)

LoveHugeBoobs0147

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
My account is for sale
« on: September 06, 2016, 07:07:33 PM »
Hello ! :)
Sorry in advance if my post is not the right place.
I'm french , so sorry also for the translation.
I want to sell my account because I sexsim serves me a long time!
If you are interesting, contact me in private. SERIOUS person only!

Inside my account:

-Hair Styler
-View Controller
-Breast Shaper
-Public Hair Chooser
-Character Editor

-Sex Variety Pack 1
-Oral Addictions
-Girl-Girl Pack1
-Dirty Sexy
-Come Together

-Costume Party
- Extras -Stocking

-Samantha
-Elissa
-Ulani
-Kendra
-Joanne
-Vanessa
-Ayumi
-Alison
-Darci & Danielle
-Holly
-Bella

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: My account is for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:59:59 AM »
why try to sell an account when this game is basically dead. there has been no news about any type of updates for a really long time. When I requested information about it Giselle has avoided to respond even though she has responded to other people about problems.

Here is what is happening. The game is dead all they care about is keeping the bare minimum maintenance to draw whatever money they can from anyone who is foolish enough to purchase it. Anyone who is on the forums know this to be true which means you can not sale this account. Even of you could it would not sale for near as much as what you put into it.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
When I requested information about it Giselle has avoided to respond even though she has responded to other people about problems.

Here is what is happening. The game is dead all they care about is keeping the bare minimum maintenance to draw whatever money they can from anyone who is foolish enough to purchase it. Anyone who is on the forums know this to be true which means you can not sale this account. Even of you could it would not sale for near as much as what you put into it.

First, I'm sorry if I didn't respond to your request for info on updates. I'm not in charge of when updates get made, I am just in charge of making them and taking care of support. It's up to the owners of the game to decide when updates are made. What I don't talk about here is the discussions that happen behind the scenes regarding the state of the game and what happens as we move forward.

The game isn't dead at all. I don't understand that idea. It's got a TON of content, and is fully playable. Just because a game stops receiving updates for a time doesn't mean it's dead. It's a 7 year old game that has been being updated all these years. I hardly think it's fair to jump on it now and call it dead and some sort of money grab. There are new users every day who don't have all of the content, and to them the game is very much alive and exciting. I'm sorry if you've given up on it, I am. If you've enjoyed the add-ons you've bought, and you've enjoyed the game, then that's the whole point.

Ablemsem

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
    • brooke bayliss my top 8 loves and likes
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
Did this account actually ever get sold?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk