March 28, 2024, 12:43:22 AM

Author Topic: Moding Api  (Read 7667 times)

ToxicFG

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Moding Api
« on: November 02, 2015, 02:00:00 AM »
Hello, So does sexsim have any moding api at all. I know it has support for clothes and all that. I have mange to add a hole new place in to the game it is very buggy. There will be no download as i have had to decompile  sexsim and  redecompile to add the level in. There is no pics as sexsim may not like people like me decomileing there work and modding it. If Giselle can give us mod api so that we can add new scenes and sex sex positions. I will work on making sex position editors/creator for the game. I have added one with out decompile game and it was buggy as hell.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Moding Api
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 10:34:28 AM »
Very interesting that you were able to add an environment. Unfortunately there is no simple way I could add a modding system beyond what's already in place.

Ripened Peach (my company) doesn't own Sex Sim anymore, although our name is still on it. It was sold to a new owner about a year ago and I've stay around to add new items, help out here in the forum, and do tech support.

Any large scale projects like adding a modding API is something the new owners would have to discuss, so... perhaps they'll see this post and give it some thought for the future. :)

ToxicFG

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: Moding Api
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:25:39 AM »
Hey Giselle. Late reply been away on holiday :).

I hope this new owner do see this and have a good talk about it as a modding would bring in a lot more people to play the game and help build the community bigger and bring some really good mods to the game and expand its experience for player.

I have no idea what the arrangement between the and you but if they charge round 15,000 for advance modding api and 5,000 or something to the ability to use mods. They would make it back in no time as it would be a fantastic to see mods and more community create items.

Also Giselle it was easy to add a new environment when you have access to tools that can read/decompile unity scripts. It was a lot of work and very fun playing if you code and see what I could do.  I also mange to add female 3 someone that's was buggy and crash a lot sad face.  Also will you try contact new owners and push them to look at this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk