March 28, 2024, 05:43:33 AM

Author Topic: new engine update ..and general direction of the game  (Read 24328 times)

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
new engine update ..and general direction of the game
« on: January 16, 2015, 01:33:18 PM »
Hello there again ..
I am back to this forum after a long time , i am playing sex sim since 2011 and watched all the advancements that it took all these years .. I read the posts of other users asking about the path direction , updates e.tc.  As we have been told ( it's about a year or less ) ,the game needs to get updated by the new unity engine so we ll have some major updates and new features .. I wanted to ask , is this going to happen or the game will stay at its current state ? I  like sex-sim to extreme  and i am willing to buy further expansions so i am asking.. Threesomes , pose editor , other places , male editor were things that we were waiting alot time here ..
Thank you

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
Re: new engine update ..and general direction of the game
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:45:11 PM »
The latest I remember is that the currant owners asked Giselle to make a few addons for the game.  She hass already made one addon and bought it up to version 1.9.  I suppose we will see more expansions in the future, but because Giselle is focusing on  Future Love Space Machine at the moment, There may well be a wait. unless the new owners make a few addons as well, which is worth doing, as they will sell. :)

http://www.sexsim.com/forum/index.php/topic,1218.0.html

thrixer777

• I am a director!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 05:37:46 AM »
thank you very much  .. i am so hungry for some good expansions ,hope we ll get some ,i know that Giselle is occupied with the FLSM project and she hasn't time for sexsim ,the thing i don't know is if the current owners have the ability to make some changes , i don't want this game to be abandoned ...
and hey hydron nice to meet you here i am grinder from FLSM forums  ;D

hydron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »
thank you very much  .. i am so hungry for some good expansions ,hope we ll get some ,i know that Giselle is occupied with the FLSM project and she hasn't time for sexsim ,the thing i don't know is if the current owners have the ability to make some changes , i don't want this game to be abandoned ...
and hey hydron nice to meet you here i am grinder from FLSM forums  ;D

HI! :)

I hope that the new owners can do something about new addons,  this game being abandoned I think is the last thing anyone here would want.

Note to new owners of this game, New Addons will sell!!!!

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 01:36:33 PM »
I'm still totally devoted to my work on Sex Sim as well as FLSM. In fact, I've been working on the new updates and should have a new character out very soon. Another update I'm working on is dresses\skirts. Things are in the works! It just takes some time to make happen due to working with the slightly older code base of Sex Sim. New stuff is indeed coming, though. :)

As far as an engine update, or threesomes, or things like that, we'll all have to wait and see. A migration to the newer style engine would be awesome, of course, but it's not a trivial thing. It would basically mean a total re-write of the entire game.

I assume with a newer version that people would want all of their old characters, etc. to work, which would take even more effort to balance it all out. If people wanted a totally new version of Sex Sim, however, like a version 2, where old items wouldn't work but the whole thing would be new and improved, I can see that happening sooner than doing a new version while making sure all of the old items are still totally compatible.

Anyway, yes I am busy with FLSM but rest assured that I am still happily working on updates to Sex Sim as well. :)

hydron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 12:23:58 PM »
Thanks Giselle, you're awesome!  Looking forward to meeting the new character :)

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 06:24:32 PM »
Giselle as for sexsim 2 I think that would work great if 1) any left over credits we have on this account gets moved to sexsim 2 ( I know I have alot on hand here) and 2) for those who have spent alot here if we can get some bonus credits say half of what we spent here to go toward the next version. We still need to buy the packs but then we won't feel so ripped off. We will loose all modded caharcters and clothes would be a shame to have to start all over with nothing.

Thanks

Also looking forward to seeing new character and any other new items planned.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 06:39:45 PM »
Just so that it's clear, I want to say once again that I am not in charge of making the final say on add-ons, new versions, etc. I love Sex Sim and I want to see it continue to succeed but I am not one of the owners. I've been contracted to help here and I'm happy to do it, but I'm not in a position to make updates, etc. unless it's something the owners and I work out. I just wanted to say that again so everyone knows my position (or lack thereof) on everything.

bobboomer

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 12:25:07 AM »
Hello, thank you for the update.

Do you know if SexSim will be seeing any additional developments in the year 2015?

Or are the new games intending to be the successor to Sex Sim?

Just wanted to say that I am appreciative for this even after such time has passed.

Thank you so much

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 01:27:43 AM »
Hello, thank you for the update.

My pleasure. :)

Do you know if SexSim will be seeing any additional developments in the year 2015?

Or are the new games intending to be the successor to Sex Sim?

There are some more add-ons\updates planned that I am currently working on for release within the next couple of months, yes. Beyond that I don't know. If the owners want me to keep making things for Sex Sim then I'm sure they'll let me know.

The new Ripened Peach games are not at all intended to be successors to this game, no. Ripened Peach (my company) no longer owns Sex Sim, but our name is still on it as we license the name to the new owners and of course it would probably be too confusing to change it anyway. The owners of Sex Sim also own Inked Ravens, although it was developed by my company, Ripened Peach. Ripened Peach owns and develops Future Love Space Machine which I am personally invested in. Anyway... Same brand, but different owners.

Just wanted to say that I am appreciative for this even after such time has passed.

Thank you so much

I'm really happy to be working on Sex Sim and I hope to continue doing so into the future. :)

agrrrreat

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 06:10:15 AM »
I'd love to see more girl-girl positions, especially scissoring and kissing.

I've set up a yahoo group to post screenshots of my sexsims. If anyone would like to join and post your own, please feel free to do so

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sexsimaffairs/photos/albums

whatever0623

• Glad I found sexsim!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »
So very disappointed in Inked Ravens. I seems no attention to the game has been allotted, so it is just kind of languishing. I still log on, but it is so obvious it isn't on their priority list. A shame too, it is a good concept.
FLSM, rocks, and I just know with Giselle behind it, it will get better and better.
Very cool concept, love many of the features, so it is a great break from SexSim. I LUV SexSim  :-*, and hope that the new owners know what they have and the potential those of us true fans would buy as far as add-on's etc!

:eyebrows:
If you can't be good, be good at it!

Scarecrowmanny

• This is a tasty little sim.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 08:35:09 PM »
I'm new to the whole SexSim experience but I gotta say, honestly, what I see here is a hell of a lot of potential.

I mean, the suggestions and topics are about a year apart ... are there really that few perverts in the world or am I just too honest with myself? :eyebrows:

Anyways, its not like it isn't doable to get the internet re-involved with this Simulator. Its just hard to compete with the Sexvilla folks. But if one were to see the SexSim project as a community, crowd-culture based Indie Game... as apposed to something someone would just buy, I'm telling you the sexoholics would come right out of their happy closets.

BTW, just checked out FLSM, and it LOOKS GAF! (GNARLY AS FUCK)
Looking forward to the quality Giselle will be applying to this community.
How can it be rape if both you and I know you're loving it?

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 02:25:03 PM »
So very disappointed in Inked Ravens. I seems no attention to the game has been allotted, so it is just kind of languishing. I still log on, but it is so obvious it isn't on their priority list. A shame too, it is a good concept.
FLSM, rocks, and I just know with Giselle behind it, it will get better and better.
Very cool concept, love many of the features, so it is a great break from SexSim. I LUV SexSim  :-*, and hope that the new owners know what they have and the potential those of us true fans would buy as far as add-on's etc!

:eyebrows:

Thanks for your thoughts. :) 'Inked Ravens' was from the get-go intended to be a stand-alone product. There was never any intention of an update schedule or anything like that, which is why it has a flat price and doesn't use the "points" systems other Ripened Peach games use.

Inked Ravens was really designed to be a singular experience for people who didn't want to invest in a long-term game but instead just to buy the whole experience at once and have it forever. That's also why there is the random character generator in that game, to help add more variety without requiring the purchase of more characters. But... in the end, after releasing it, we realized that people are much more happy with ongoing projects that continue to be updated, so consider Inked Ravens an experiment that some people love, some people don't.

I'm super glad you like Future Love Space Machine. That's my own personal project and one that I intend to keep working on well into the... uhm... future.  :P

Good stuff is also taking place with Sex Sim. I've been talking to the owner and working out some ideas for moving ahead, and I'm really happy to be able to keep working on it.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 02:26:47 PM »
I'm new to the whole SexSim experience but I gotta say, honestly, what I see here is a hell of a lot of potential.

I mean, the suggestions and topics are about a year apart ... are there really that few perverts in the world or am I just too honest with myself? :eyebrows:

Anyways, its not like it isn't doable to get the internet re-involved with this Simulator. Its just hard to compete with the Sexvilla folks. But if one were to see the SexSim project as a community, crowd-culture based Indie Game... as apposed to something someone would just buy, I'm telling you the sexoholics would come right out of their happy closets.

BTW, just checked out FLSM, and it LOOKS GAF! (GNARLY AS FUCK)
Looking forward to the quality Giselle will be applying to this community.

I'm glad you're enjoying the games, that's always nice to hear. There's a lot more in store!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk