Sex Sim > Suggestions

New Character Suggestions Thread

(1/5) > >>

Giselle:
Since Jak had started the old suggested characters and add-ons threads, and yes, they were OOOOOOLDDD... I decided to lock them and start a new one.

I'll be working on some new characters soon, and now is your chance to put in suggestions for what you want to see. I can't promise that I'll be able to do everything everyone wants (who can do that??) but I'd like to see what you would like and maybe it will inspire me. :)

So let's have it. What kind of characters would you like to see next?

Drifter:
I like the idea of fantasy races and such.  The character generator system has scratched that itch to an extent, but would be nice to see some characters nonetheless.

On both the male and female side, would be fun to see some nontraditional sized races, such as halflings, goblins, or ogres, if the system can support this to an extent. Maybe something for future consideration. I used to have a fun idea for a kickass halfling monk/martial artist character who gets all the human and elf ladies, ha. Goblin would be great too (Blackadder has some great examples of such art/scenes).

On the female side, dryads and elves, even orcs, etc., if done in an appealing way. Maybe some type of Fae creatures? Pretty wide open range there.

Just some thoughts, hope that helps. My gaming computer is dead for now, but looking forward to playing again when I get a new one sometime, and good to hear y'all are active again.

Gent:
I like to see women in their 50s with saggy boobs ::)

hydron:
Well, I would prefer to see new positions and locations over characters at this point in time, These I think are needed more to enhance the game to be honest.   However, since this is a game after all, fantasy themed characters would be the way to go. 

shymer:
I'd like to see women in their 40, 50's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version