March 28, 2024, 04:00:21 AM

Author Topic: Manual Porking and Opening Vag  (Read 7205 times)

Horni4Emos

• We're All Horny Animals Deep Inside
    • View Profile
Manual Porking and Opening Vag
« on: May 14, 2014, 05:30:08 AM »
Why not allow us to control more instead of pressing a buttom? Use the mouse to click and drag whichever character in the motion of the position? Like Sexvilla.

Also noticed the vagina and penis just clip. No opening and closing of the vag, really? That needs to change.

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
Re: Manual Porking and Opening Vag
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »
This is a great idea, it could add allot as an additional mode. :)

Horni4Emos

• We're All Horny Animals Deep Inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 05:01:35 PM »
Sadly Sexvilla is still a better product, though both are expensive but give the free base game. Both require you to buy additional content since both lack, though one is fully censored till you buy enough coins for it to be removed. Overall I'll be waiting for SS to be worked on more, while going to SV for now. At least it has more to it that SS lacks. Voices, male editor, manual controls, orgasm inside and outside with no need of a pack being bought, an editor built into the main game and not separate for money, and more.

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
Yeah, sv2 has it's advantages over ss for the moment, but with sv2 I got bored with it.  This is because of a content overload combined with cost.  There is an imbalance there I think.  With ss, there is room for it to be cheaper, since once can simply ignore the packs they don't want.  Further more, if they make a pose editor for ss, it could add much to the game as moders would be able to add so much new content to the game taking some of the pressure off the dev team.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk