April 25, 2024, 06:49:13 AM

Author Topic: A mix Of First Impressions and A Few Ideas  (Read 7420 times)

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
A mix Of First Impressions and A Few Ideas
« on: March 29, 2014, 07:26:37 PM »
Hi there! I found this game the other day, and have been playing around with it a bit.  I am really quite Impressed with what is on offer here, and to see where it my go in the future! I also like the idea of no subscription, and only paying for the content that you want to have in the game, This is the way to get maximum enjoyment.  Anyway. on to the suggestions.

First, a pack of animations for tittyfucking.  I say "pack of animations"  for several Reasons:
1. Some, if not most games of this type only offer one animation of this type, and it gets old fast.
2. Taking advantage of existing game mechanics, ie, the "be me" function for the male. A sitting or kneeling and or both variations would add quite allot i think.

The Next one has indeed be suggested already, as has this method of execution.  However, I would like to add my voice to the idea of having anal as a button to add alternatives  to existing positions rather than as a separate set if practical.

Finally a few Locations
A forest clearing with a nice waterfall
A Studio where Images could be imported into a green screen
A log cabin set to a snowy sceen
A Hospital
A Hotel room
A Class Room

Thanks, And keep the great Work going!

naxet

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
Re: A mix Of First Impressions and A Few Ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 09:44:08 PM »
The product is changing to new ownership/leadership which could either cause the game to improve or die on the vine, I hope the former. But if the new leadership is listening, here's what would be nice to see/hear:

Actions:
Ability to strip, walk, sit, bend over, maybe even dance a little
Man to ejaculate on ass or tummy from intercourse positions
A "cool down" button if you want partners to last longer (i.e. drop arousal level by half)

Speech:
Variable voice pitch as part of XML file so girls don't all sound alike.
I'd still love some dialogue even though Giselle was against it.

Locations:
Vegas hotel room
Swimming pool/hot tub
Forest clearing

Add-Ons:
More hairstyles: pig tails, pony tails, long and straight (to waist), long with flowing curls (my fave)
Some better shades of blonde, including platinum blonde

I love how customizable the game is and that is what makes it so outstanding but I'd love to see it go to the next level in terms of realism if it can be done.

hydron

• Addons For this game are worth while making
    • View Profile
Re: A mix Of First Impressions and A Few Ideas
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:00:32 PM »
I think some of those would be great additions and I would love to see some of them in the future! I have been thinking about what I would like to see next the most, and that would be a pose editor.  Putting the ability to create new positions into the hands of the community early would be a huge leap forward! Within a very short while, there would be new poses coming in, as well as the potential  for upgrades to the ones that already exist.
The possibilities that exist with this, much like the character editor, are vast indeed!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk