March 28, 2024, 05:05:35 AM

Author Topic: New path for SexSim  (Read 7703 times)

KingslandAdam

• Administrator
  • I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
New path for SexSim
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:13:54 PM »
Hello,

As many of you have heard Giselle has moved on to pursue other interests. I am lucky enough to be given the chance to take over the SexSim project. I wanted assure everyone that SexSim is in good hands, and it will run smoothly for years to come.

Giselle and I worked very closely over the past few months to make sure that all aspects of SexSim would run without a hitch. I have been working very hard the past few months with Giselle's help to learn all the aspects of SexSim so that it may be managed well.

Now to give you some perspective of what's to come: I am working on getting the SexSim engine updated, but that will take some time. Once that is completed, new updates and features will come. New features are expected sometime in the summer.

I had some queries, and I want to assure everyone that SexSim will continue to run smoothly, the price will not change, and that SexSim will continue to be developed and upgraded for more features.\

I also wanted to add that even though Giselle is no longer involved in day-to-day work, Giselle will be working on creating certain new features and characters for SexSim, so she's not entirely out of the picture.

I appreciate everyone's continued support, and I'm looking forward to working on the SexSim project.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Adam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk