April 27, 2024, 05:44:41 AM

Author Topic: Just a heads-up!  (Read 27385 times)

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
Re: Just a heads-up!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »

Thanks so much everyone, we're so glad you're enjoying it!

I just noticed that a variant of the " spider ... " pose changed ..
The " gift " button in previous version was moving girls hand to penis .. now i think girl hand touches the partner's thighs ..
This is by design and has been something that happens in the sim since the beginning. You may not have noticed it before, depending on the girls you choose and how their breasts are set up. If a girl is larger or has bigger breasts or anything else that might get in the way during a pose, she alters her position (same with the guys) to accommodate. So, for this pose in particular, sometimes she will touch the penis, sometimes a thigh, totally dependent on how her body is set up.

I did notice an animation placement error with the Master Bedroom though.  I've had the Laid Bare position put the couple underneath the bed, and I've had the Gateway Arch position clip through the top of the bed (the girl's hands are going into the bed).  I'm assuming these are new to this update, as I haven't had a problem with these positions in the Master Bedroom before.
Thanks for pointing this out. We actually re-wrote the entire system for how characters are placed in the scene for each pose for this release. In previous releases, if there was a problem with that, it would require an entire update to fix. Now, we can fix it with very tiny files and update just those. So... I will look into this pose issue and put out a quick hotfix for it once it's fixed.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 12:24:16 PM »

I did notice an animation placement error with the Master Bedroom though.  I've had the Laid Bare position put the couple underneath the bed, and I've had the Gateway Arch position clip through the top of the bed (the girl's hands are going into the bed).  I'm assuming these are new to this update, as I haven't had a problem with these positions in the Master Bedroom before. 

Really fantastic update though guys :)

I did notice these glitches before especially laid bare. I made a comment before. It doesnt always happen but does happen alot.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »

I did notice these glitches before especially laid bare. I made a comment before. It doesnt always happen but does happen alot.

I have so far been unable to get the Laid Bare position to malfunction. If you can get it to happen again please make a note of which characters you are using, and whether you used any other positions before it happened. Any info you can provide will be helpful.

I did fix the Gateway Arch position and updated the Laid Bare position so their feet weren't going into the bed quite so much, so I will include those fixes in the upcoming hotfix patch (along with some other small bug fixes).

Drifter

• Tester
  • Just a cool cat wanderin' around...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
Thanks for the updates and fixes Giselle, and welcome to the forums/team/etc.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 11:29:50 PM »
Giselle doesnt matter which characters I use and even if I go straight there or use other poses. It usually happens to me but sometimes it works. Not sure what is causing the problem maybe its my pc. Later, I will try to install this game on my other computer (its a really good game machine) and see if that makes a difference.

Souril

• I love Sex Sim!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 12:52:20 AM »
Is it just my computer or did we loose certain animations recently. I can no-longer do handjob or lick during Laidback and handjob during twisther or 69. Not sure what else disapeared but I did notice these ones.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 08:21:34 AM »
Is it just my computer or did we loose certain animations recently. I can no-longer do handjob or lick during Laidback and handjob during twisther or 69. Not sure what else disapeared but I did notice these ones.

If you are having troubles with the sim please send a ticket to the Help Desk, as that's the fastest way to get support.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 01:35:20 PM »

This has been fixed in the patch I'll be putting out very soon.

Giselle

• Queen Bee
  • Administrator
  • bzzz bzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 01:35:40 PM »
Love the new update 1.7 new animation and effects are awseome !
thank you thank you !

Perfect, thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk